Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm starting to miss the outhouse

Caution - Gross subject matter and pouty author ahead


I'm staying at the family home to help watch my nephew. Unfortunately. right before I arrived, the plumbing stopped working. Our best guess is that the aforementioned nephew facilitated a meeting between the household plumbing and one of his toys via the toilet. Yippee! (yeah that was sarcastic) So today I'm pretending to be a plumber and trying everything I know (or can find the directions for on the Internet) to get it back up and running again.

2 comments:

  1. these are the experiences you remember! they aren't so much fun when they happen but they are hysterical in retrospect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for the hysterical part to set in. Right now I'm still at the annoying and expensive part. :) Actually my parents, whose home it is, think it's pretty hilarious. Dad's estatic that it waited until I was there instead of him.

    ReplyDelete